How accessible is information about COVID-19? How have you been accessing information about the spread of the virus, health tips and shopping services? What further information would you like to access?
If you are an adult who is blind or with low vision, you are invited to complete a brief survey to answer these questions and and help direct creation of accessible media by Monash University’s Inclusive Technologies group.
The survey and related information can be found at the following links:
- Explanatory statement with more information about the survey http://accessiblegraphics.org/research/covid19/
- Survey Part A: Your current access to information about COVID-19 https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/9T598BK
- Survey Part B: Background information about you https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/9TYFQZL
- List of accessible information on COVID-19 http://accessiblegraphics.org/2020/03/22/covid19/.
- Survey Part C: evaluating the accessible COVID-19 formats https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/FYGKWGS
If you would prefer to complete the survey in a different format, please contact Leona.Holloway@monash.edu