This is a pilot page created in conjunction with Bendigo Art Gallery to provide accessible information about some of the artworks currently on display at the Gallery.
- A Primrose from England (1855) by Edward Hopley – gallery 14
- The Golden Wedding (1883) by Carl Hoff – gallery 13
- The Drover (1912) by Walter Withers – gallery 14
- Red Space (2014) by Craig Gough – gallery 4
- Dialogue (2014) by Craig Gough – gallery 4
- Structured Space (2017) by Craig Gough – gallery 4
- Red Vine Structure (2006) by Craig Gough – gallery 4
- Venus tying her sandal (1913) by Ettore Cadorin – gallery 15
- Folly (2008) by Sebastian di Mauro – on View street, in front of the gallery
Using the web app
Links at the top of the page direct you to sections such as a visual description of the artwork, information about the artist, and contextual information (such as historic information).
The first section on each page is a slide viewer with high resolution images of the original artwork and adjusted images for enhanced viewing. Swipe left or right to switch between images. Use a spreading gesture to enlarge an image, or pinch to return to regular size.
Try using the pages with audio turned on for accompanying soundscapes. The soundscapes play automatically but can be paused using the controls near the bottom of the page.
At the very bottom of each page, links are given to other artworks.
After exploring the pages, please contact Leona Holloway on 042 042 6823 or email@example.com to complete a short phone interview about your experience. Thank you.